Sorry, this job has expired.
$11.00 – $14.00
On Time Staffing can open the door for you! We are a fully dedicated staffing agency that has served our light industrial clients since 1999. We currently have open positions for a quality inspector with one of our top clients in Lafayette, IN!
We offer a $30 referral bonus. Refer your friends and family and if they are hired and work 80 hours, you will earn the bonus!
• Must have reliable transportation to work.
• Standing on production line assembling products for distribution
• Ensures all supplies and material are available for packing and shipping
• Manage, train, and mentor team to ensure efficient quality output
• Moving and preparing large quantities of product for production • Inspect all product for defects prior to shipping
• Ensure all safety and sanitation standards are met
• Follow all GMP s with regards to handling the product and rework
• Attention to details - Inspect raw materials and or parts for non-conformances.
• Use basic to advanced measurement instruments to complete work.
• Requires basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• May be required to stand for extended periods of time.
• Ability to operate one or all the following tools: hand truck, pallet jack, T-Bar, RF scanner, miscellaneous cleaning materials.
• Requires extensive use of hands and arms for grasping, lifting, cutting, and handling of product
• Should be able to work in environments with variable noise levels, lighting conditions and temperature variation, and weather conditions.
• May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
• May be required to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Shifts can be up to 12 hours.
• 5:30 am
• 10:00 am
• 2:00 pm
• 3:45 pm
• 6:00 pm
You will need to come at least 15 minutes early to get a blue badge and not be late.
On Time Staffing is laser-focused on Industrial Staffing. In fact, it’s all we do! We believe in delivering the highest level of service to our clients and Associates every day. If you would like to be a part of our team and meet the above requirements, apply today!