On Time Staffing can open the door for you! We are a fully dedicated staffing agency that has served our light industrial clients since 1999. We currently have open positions for a quality inspector with one of our top clients in Lafayette, IN!
• 1-2 years of supervisory experience.
• Must have reliable transportation to work.
• Stand on production line assembling products for distribution.
• Ensure that all supplies and material are available for packing and shipping.
• Manage, train, and mentor team to ensure efficient quality output.
• Move and prepare large quantities of product for production.
• Inspect all product for defects prior to shipping.
• Ensure all safety and sanitation standards are met.
• Follow all GMPs with regards to handling the product and rework.
• Requires basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
• Ability to operate one or all the following tools: Hand Truck, Pallet Jack, T Bar, RF Scanner, miscellaneous cleaning materials including a broom.
• Requires extensive use of hands and arms for grasping, lifting, cutting, and handling of product.
• Should be able to work in environments with variable noise levels, lighting conditions and temperature variation, and weather conditions
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to work a varying flexible schedule.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• Shift starts at 5:30am.
On Time Staffing is laser-focused on Industrial Staffing. In fact, it’s all we do! We believe in delivering the highest level of service to our clients and Associates every day. If you would like to be a part of our team and meet the above requirements, apply today!