Sorry, this job has expired.
On Time Staffing can open the door for you! We are a fully dedicated staffing agency that has served our light industrial clients since 1999.
We are now hiring a Material Handler.
• Must have reliable transportation to work.
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
• Move and prepare large quantities of product for production and/or shipment.
• Box and label product for distribution.
• Follow all GMPs with regards to handling the product and rework.
• Push and pull carts and dollies of material.
• Sort and pack material for delivery.
• Ability to operate one or all the following tools: Hand Truck, Pallet Jack, T Bar, RF Scanner.
• Requires extensive use of hands and arms for grasping, and handling of product.
• Should be able to work in environments with variable noise levels, lighting conditions and temperature variation, and weather conditions.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• All shifts have set days and hours
Shift 1A- Wednesday through Saturday from 6am-4:30pm
Shift 1B- Saturday through Tuesday from 6am- 4:30pm
Shift 1C- Monday through Friday from 6am-2:30pm
Shift 2A- Friday through Monday from 6pm-4:30am
Shift 2B- Tuesday through Friday from 6pm-4:30am
Shift 2C- Monday through Friday from 6pm-2:30pm
$12 per hour on all shifts
On Time Staffing is laser-focused on Industrial Staffing. In fact, it’s all we do! We believe in delivering the highest level of service to our clients and associates every day. If you would like to be a part of our team and meet the above requirements, apply today!